Monday, August 18, 2014

& it begins...

I contemplated for days now what exactly I wanted to start our new blog with. Pictures? Videos? Q&A? I decided to share a video that was shown at my bridal shower. It is questions and answers, a good laugh and a tad inappropriate? maybe? hahah This video was made to show how well we knew each other before the wedding. I'd say we did pretty good. Well I, or WE are so excited about starting a new blog. 




We are excited for this blog. It will be full of our lives, stories, love and all that comes with that. 

xoxo. 

2 comments:

  1. Love this video! And love how you both wrote down that you loved every movie ever made. hahahaha. :)

    - MeYouAndHayleyLarue.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Who can pick just one?! hahaha

      Delete