Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Bumpdate! 19 weeks!



Baby is the size of: a freaking mango. And I didn't really think that was big until another source told me she is as big as a tomato. A big tomato. 6 in long & .5 lbs. she's growing quick! 
 
Maternity clothes: my mother in law bought me a pair of maternity jeans. I haven't tried them out yet. I can still fit most of my clothes. I live in leggings anyway :) and once it gets a little warmer I will just live in dresses. oh & do bras count? I had to buy new ones :( 
 
Sleep: it's getting so hard. I normally sleep on my stomach but adjusting to side sleeping isn't easy. & I'm still getting up constantly to pee. I have tried unisom- a sleeping aide my doctor said is safe and it did NOTHING at all for me. I still woke up constantly.
 
Movement:I feel her ALL the time. & I love it!! I felt her for the first time about a week ago but wasn't positive if it was actually her. I can't wait until Trey and family can feel her move!
 
Best moment of the week: we have organized some of her clothes & dresses. We are really blessed with awesome family who have given us so much already! Baby stuff is so freaking cute I can't handle it.
 
Miss anything: I miss stretching my back. Hahah it's hard to bend backward when my stomach doesn't stretch anymore. I miss raw yummy sushi SO much. A rainbow roll sounds amazing.
 
Food Cravings: slurpees all the time. Even if it's freezing outside. Pizza from anywhere. Onions. I hate onions & seriously crave the purple ones. SO weird.
 
Anything make you queasy: sometimes the smell of random stuff. Dishes. I didn't really have morning sickness so that helps.

Am I showing: totally. I feel like I popped really early but then I remember that this baby could easily be on the very tall side considering her dad is 6'4.

Wedding rings: still on. I'm hoping I don't swell too much so they can stay on. Wishful thinking. 
 
Weight Gain: don't know. Nor do I really care. I'll tone it up after the baby comes. 
 
Stretch marks: none so far. I am working on preventing them!
 
Happy or moody: totally happy until I have to wake up to go to work. Sleeping all day sounds glorious.

Looking forward to: setting up her crib and planning the baby shower. 

Being pregnant is the most amazing thing. I literally can't believe how fast it is going. Thinking that I'll hit my half way mark on Monday is pretty crazy. Thanks to Marley for making pictures fun. :) 



 




 
 
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment